Power of Attorney Specifications
(आफ्नो स्वामित्वमा रहेको घरजग्गा¸ शेयर आदी विक्री गर्न वा अरुको स्वामित्वमा रहेको सम्पत्ती आफ्नो नाममा नामसारी गरी लिने प्रयोजनका लागि दिइने वारेशनामा प्रमाणीत गराउने प्रक्रिया)
Nepalese nationals requesting for certification of the Power of Attorney (PoA) should come in person with an advance appointment with the Head of the Mission (Ambassador) at the Embassy and bring the followings and affix fingerprints and sign before the Head of the Mission.
- Duly prepared two copies of original document with PoA receiver’s photograph affixed in each copy including the thumb print and signed by the PoA receiver on the Power of Attorney. ( PoA must be written in Nepali paper that is used at the courts of law in Nepal and be prepared in accordance with the format prescribed by Muluki Ain 2020 (Civil Code 2020))
- An application (no format) with two photographs of applicant (PoA giver) and person on whom the authority is being conferred (PoA receiver)
- Original Citizenship Certificate, its copy as well as copy of passport (pages 1, 2, 3) of the applicant and original citizenship certificate or attested copy of Citizenship Certificate of the person on whom the authority is being conferred.
- Applicants intending to sell land registered in their name by giving PoA should submit the original or attested copy of Land Ownership Certificate ( Dhani Purja or Lal Purja)
- Cash Rand 425.00 should be deposited at the Account Section of the Embassy. (Personal cheque/credit/check card will not be accepted)