Travel Advisory for passengers arriving and departing from Nepal
As per the decision of Government of Nepal (Council of Ministers) dated 28 February 2022, the travel advisory for passengers travelling to and from Nepal has been issued as follows:
1. All fully vaccinated passengers entering Nepal from abroad by air or land must submit a certificate of full vaccination of completion of 14 days against COVID-19 and are not required to possess a COVID-19 negative report.
2. Passengers who fail to submit such a certificate of full vaccination against COVID-19 should have a COVID-19 negative report (RTPCR, True NAAT, Gene Xpert) obtained within 72 hours of the departure from first port of embarkation.
3. Passengers transiting via Nepal by air to other countries are required to follow COVID-19 health protocols of destination countries.
4. International Travellers Arrival Form (CCMC Form) is still mandatory.
5. All other travel requirements to enter Nepal including prior hotel booking for quarantine are revoked.
6. All nationals of foreign countries (except Nigeria, Ghana, Zimbabwe, Swaziland, Cameroon, Somalia, Liberia, Ethiopia, Iraq, Palestine, Afghanistan, Syria and refugees with travel documents) get on-arrival visa at the port of entry of Nepal. The nationals of abovementioned restricted countries should apply for visa at Nepali embassies or missions abroad prior to their travel to Nepal.
Note: International Travellers Arrival Form is available at: https://ccmc.gov.np/arms/person_add_en.php